Thursday, February 19, 2009

Market Share Of Breakfast Cereal

Internet


The first time we talked on the chat, I think it was the typical conversation, description, tastes, music, food, experiences and a few feverish notes hehe. But as almost always happened to me, never I have no illusions to people who connect to the chat. First, because they are looking for what I said or second are seeking someone with web camera (I have none) to have sexual fun for a while (very flashy but it is still something very fleeting and only serves to placate the hormones that are sometimes disturbed). For these reasons I thought it was going to keep going as usual. Also note that on MSN, my contacts, reached the record figure of 325, of which I have spoken with each of them a first time, but then they disappeared like ghosts and never find them again online, to be reduced to about 15 with whom they regularly keep a conversation. Therefore Oskar thought I still dressed in the same line routine that I always carry my relationship with my internet acquaintances. The next day, at the same time again and already logged Oskar were talking about things less trivial: their studies, their families, their aspirations, their future, their love affair between hetero-bis-homosexual and its belief that it was defined as a man who passionately sought and wanted to be with men (what a coincidence) against the traditional precepts of our families. This is how we both were undressing one another, in all the frustrations and repressed desires and found we had many things in common. Of course, that in a long chat conversation is much to discover and analyze, so we met the next day at the same time, to continue to develop our scheme of mutual understanding. The day came and spent the time and Oskar, showed no signs of life. Not connected, did not comment, said nothing. I was right, seeing that again, that he had died in the attempt. What to do? What thinking? How to react? Played only wait until the next day or just save it as a souvenir in an envelope and throw it into oblivion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment