Friday, February 20, 2009

Is Garlic Safe For Pregnant Dog To Eat

Oskar Oskar Oskar 2



But in these cases the illusions, do not forget. Desires, do not want to be repressed and the expectations they want to be fulfilled. So, I went for an appointment, which was not scheduled, waiting anxiously for Oskar appeared, through a blue window, which miraculously emerge from the left end screen. It took several minutes, which is tedious wait, when uncertainty is home to us. There was no sign of life of Oskar. Oskar Oskar small, where the hell are you? Thought, as I walked away disappointed from my computer. I had time to think, it makes little sense to wait for someone he did not know and neither do I know of where appropriate. I got to my academic work and I forget for five eternal minutes, Oskar and all his false story. False because for me was losing all credibility and the fact that only two sessions of MSN had told me many things and she can not prove anything. They even bothered to log on and say .. Hello, today I can not speak, other day we or do not want to know more about you and bye ... but did not appear anywhere. That big disappointment. Turn off the computer and amused myself with other things, but not out of my mind who for some reason, I had marked and inoculated was already in me. To avoid falling back into the temptation to go online and take a greater disappointment I read an interesting book by Leo Buscaglia and a poem that really filled me with peace ...


EFFORTS NEEDED LOVE Love does

died due to causes for negligence and abandono.Muere naturales.Muere of blindness and indifference and because they take it for granted.
Omissions are generally more severe than cometidos.Finalmente errors, love dies of weariness, because it's not to love alimenta.No leave because if, in the same way because if we fall in love.
When love dies, it is because one or both lovers neglected it, not fueled or renewed.
Like any other living thing, love requires effort to keep it healthy.

That wise "Love requires effort" and are shared efforts.
Where do I go? What is happening to me? Oskar I'm in love? It seems so. I fell in love without knowing. Just for a couple of sessions of MSN. Que Locura! Love silently again and the idealized figure of someone. I do not know what happened, but Oskar it was a necessity for me. Or stupidity. Rather ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment