Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Letter To Request Donations For A Church

... or is now or is it now! 3



spent Saturday, Sunday came, it ended on Sunday and Oskar was not anywhere. I resigned myself to having to go in search of someone who could be my partner. I went back to normal and the routine of my life and let or better, try to stop thinking about Oskar. It was the best and so ensure my peace. Among the many thoughts that assailed me was to know, which anyway would be more relaxed and not have to account for commitments to anyone. (That happens to me when I have to avoid something that haunts me) It was the easiest. There was not much complication. That Monday evening, I connect without much hope and making me the unsuspecting, look at the list of online contacts. And of course it was Oskar. Talk to some friends I was leaving, when bluff! Oskar appeared that both I waited. Haha, that's funny, so much waiting, so much anxiety and I when he was, there was little sense of joy. The cold and dry "Hello" and the conventional answer "Hello." Silence for several minutes .... Minutes were eternity eternity stretched, after 4 or 5 minutes of silence:
O: Hows this?
Y: Well, and you who ...
O: Maso, a little sick. I had tonsillitis and was hospitalized 3 days, but it happened and I'm recovering.
I felt terrible. Poor sick man and I just thought about my situation. Sure, it would not know, if I say so. The dialogue continued.
O. You know, I was thinking and would be very bacano (muy7 good) that we met.
Y: If I like a lot ... (I said more to comply, convinced that what he was saying)
O: I think it could be this week .. Or tell me when you can and see ...
Y: No, tell me which day suits you and so I organize my time.
O: For me the next Friday would be perfect because I have class in the afternoon and we could go eat Mime ice cream in the Pepe Sierra ..
Y: If I feel good ... On Friday? Tell me the time?
O: 2 and 30 pm, do you think?
Y: Ok, that's fine ... Anyway in the course of the week see if there is any problem for that day and earlier or later in the meeting ... Agree?
O: It is OK ...
speak two or three things without much importance and said goodbye, commitment to talk again the next day. I felt happiness. I do not deny. But the ghosts of fear and insecurity over me. For the first time in my life was about to confront my reality, my homosexuality. There was no escape. Had pledged my word and complying. I do not know to what extent my inner strength would attend that meeting, some would say, the great gate of repression is about to yield. All the pent-up emotions are about to leave. And the big moment is coming definitions. Forward


0 comments:

Post a Comment