Monday, February 23, 2009

How A Dome Camera Works



That night I could not sleep. My thoughts went and returned. Wanted and did not want to know more about Oskar. But this naughty Oskar would have done for me and the fantasy back in without so would be to hand a picture your face. I imagined him thousands shapes and features, tall, skinny, lanky (no grace) or even beautiful, athletic, pintoso (good looks). Common wild (low) but independent of its physical packaging, if I had something I had stopped engaging. I knew about it (writing) and I had left entangled by his words and his way of being. When you can not sleep well at night are timeless and look at the clock and lack and lack time for sunrise and take a lot more to come out in daylight. And I was. Desperately waiting for the dawn, the first rays of the sun, why? He did not know that, but I was desperate to bed. I was heat, gave me trouble, I did everything but sleep. One reason I was in permanent shocks, Oskar. Oskar but did not know where he lived, or your phone, no nothing.
Finally, I estimate that at 4 in the morning I picked up my sleep. A dream from deep and anxious. But finally sleep. I slept until 12 days (it was Saturday) and could rest. On Saturday and Sunday is not wise to connect to internet because my house to get my parents' siblings (uncles) and must be with them and sometimes their sons (cousins) and to avoid suspicions rather not do so. But it was unthinkable that were to elapse and a weekend I do not know anything about Oskar. Could not be. In the afternoon on Saturday to reach an Internet cafe and in less than a minute, I was referring to my email and my MSN (for those of the messages sent to offline contacts) but oh the slightest disappointment or hint of Oskar. Disappointing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment