Monday, February 11, 2008

Pates Playground Hardcor

only sport I


It's almost been a week since school started and there is nothing interesting. My friend who I talked at some time, this indifference, it seems that family became better because I get this year walking on clouds. Since it happened and if you miss the loser is. I give little importance to these issues, when certain people like to show pictures to be important and at the end are poor idiots have not beaten anybody. Anyway. On Friday I had since the first evaluation and think I went well, I hope to be able to get good averages being physical and not have headaches later. With NN we saw on Saturday afternoon but for a few minutes as they celebrated the birthday of the mother and were to be of celebration that afternoon and evening at home. I said I wanted to talk but unfortunately only be until the weekend because Sunday is usually very difficult because we are all family lunch and it is difficult to establish a rendezvous with friends. That's the part I do not like much of the weekend, one can not dedicate to the friends almost no time, everything must be for the family, but not that it is bad, but should be well compensated. Today at school I had PE and exercises that I had to do, the teacher put us in pairs, and my luck I had with one of the guys that I like, but anything, for that of heterosexuality, but the enjoyment is full just by looking at you, sometimes rosarle leg or simply take in the waist to help you jump. It is a distant relation but close to, but eventually all of a sudden, we can bring bring a friend, who removed, hahaha. With the friend I was at the farm on holiday, we were talking a while ago by MSN and I get very horny talk to him. Says things which immediately put me to the imagination. Says he'll see if I came to Bogotá Holy Week, which is not very safe, but that will do everything possible. Otherwise there is not much against it by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment