Tuesday, February 19, 2008

On The Bus Scene Grope




Here again ... that stop this bad habit left corner of my life that allows me to record what happens to me, but sometimes not enough time to do everything he wanted .. But the important thing is that here I am again. Before anything, I just wanted to thank you for your visits and readings, is the water that gives life and excitement to the stories that we each in our lives and constantly feed us in all our activities. The school is within normal. There is not new, the usual that I can not resist certain teachers and gives me a total tedious having to get to class ... but there is nothing to do, we must fulfill our duties. My relationships with my peers are equal, with some total indifference with others, a little more closeness and more ... much closer. And of those closest speak today. This is Memo (fictitious name), since they started classes this year, note that the boy wanted to establish a friendship and felt that he wanted to be closer to me, though I did not stop balls (paid attention), he insisted , a recess is approaching me, invited me ice cream, cake or soda or anything used as an excuse to be with me. Actually I had never been careful, because it seemed an ordinary guy with nothing to my attention is that goes unnoticed, there is nothing you say mmmm that looks good today, or that good body, or something well. But for education, I attended your questions, comments and occasionally received their gifts, but really I was afraid or lazy, to commit to because, I repeat, no catches my attention. Commit, in the sense of having, then, to pay their favor, with other favors, or group work tasks or outings with peers. But hey, I got to thinking, that it was not fair to him, ignore it and until he lunges for the simple fact that was not to my liking, then choose Exit to assist and try to support their impertinence. He perceived my change of attitude became more attentive, more special, but just as friendly, giving motive to three times invited me to his house to do homework, but honestly I was very Mamer (laziness) to be with him at his home. It would have been another one pint (beautiful) had attended an invitation, but Memo, no nothing. So the days passed, until last week as fuck (insisting) I told him how good he would go home the next time we were working in groups and that time was Monday. Work in Biology, a group of 5 mates had to prepare a presentation on ways to recover natural resources. Given word, word fulfilled, they say. There is no escape. Trying to avoid this commitment, on Friday I said that to meet the 5 was too much, to agree because it was too complicated. I suggested that we meet 3 and 2, draw and division of labor for the time we left it to surrender and work. We all agreed less Memo, he argued, with some reason, when to lift, the risk would not be all knowledgeable about the investigation and the teacher could take advantage of that and get a bad grade everyone, but I'd say, that after each group did their part, did a meeting and ensamblábamos everything and there would be no problem with that. Al Memo final formula was the winner and it was agreed to the work of 5. When we left we would go to class on Monday Memo's house and we would do it touched. This was done. At 4 and 5 to 15 arrived home from a we stand in the room to study and work. We ate a light, we continue to prepare the employee and labor. We made a couple of breaks where we use to talk shit but if we studied very, very disciplined. We ended up at 8 and a half of the night and everyone was taking their path. I went with two colleagues who live relatively close to my house, but Memo, insisted that I stay for one final review writing. I said no, it was late, but told me that he would ask his father to take me to my house seemed like a good idea, because taking bus at that hour is half boring. We reviewed the work, two or three corrections and ready. At 9 and five were unemployed. Call my house and told Mom already went there not to worry that the father of a friend take me to the house. Memo invited me to his room, he began to change clothes, took off his shirt for the first time I saw him bare-chested and really impressed me, marked but not exaggerated muscles, either striking, without a single hair, then will change his pants but I could not watch it because I saw and it was very evident when he looked into the package as soon ended with his change of clothes, sports became, he said I went to the bathroom and back already. I was sitting in the chair opposite the desk is where is the pc, spent like 5 minutes and did not come then I got up and went to the bathroom, where he was supposed to be on, to arrive back was to the door , which was ajar, and was delivered to a good masturbated, standing and facing the toilet. Seeing him in those, I could not stand to see a little more and I felt my instant erection, the head leaned back and pajeaba right hand, with the other hand seemed to also stroked down but not back could know, to avoid being seen spying, I turned to her room and wait for you sitting in the same chair. A while back and said battery which was the delay? Not something I fell ill and I'm not stomach it, I replied. If I like, I'm like maluco (sick), lend me the bathroom and go, ok, I said. I went to the bathroom, locked the door and started sniffing around everywhere, of course, smelled like semen and had tiny drops on the floor, those that come with such force that one never knows where they end up arriving. I went out fast in the bathroom and asked him to expedite the exit to my house because it was too late. I must confess that excite me masturbate him and he is only seen from behind, but I think I see someone else do it, is wonderful and if spying is much better because it is an intimate act and no matter secret if the player is or is not to our liking, masturbation is something that I feel delightfully complicit in our reality of gay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment