Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fibroids And Aching Legs

A Study Gentlemen!


After the holiday break and now more aware of what I played from now on, I began my return to school yesterday. I get to 10 degrees and no variants in the matters I have to study. The same Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Religion, English, Biology, ICT, Social, Music, English, Art and Performing Arts. There is nothing different from what last year's routine. The heaviness (boredom) I get to produce Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics, everything else is bearable and even fun so do not worry me much. I did not like that I have new teacher in Mathematics and added it is a class that little or nothing I like gives me the impression that the guy is a blade (poor people), since we are alerted because I do not think the going to go very well. Of English, which is also new, it is quiet and easy to adapt to it. The other teachers are the same as last year, so I'm not worried because I know them and them to me and I do well with them and have never had academic problems because of it. As the staff of new guys, they came several that ufff are not to withdraw the hearing and have a little something with them is a task I take 10 months and I am sure that at the end of the course will have a positive balance of what has been achieved with one ... I hope .. jejejej. The routine remains the same up at 5 and 30, hot shower, quick breakfast and at 6 and 15 to be waiting for the route to take me to school, to be there at 6 and 45 to start the day at 7 am and finish at 3 and 45. I got home at 4 and 20 to do homework, go online, check my mail, read blogs I read. write if I have something to write, finish homework, watch a little tv, a short chat and wings 9 ½ to 10 in the bed. The big problem is that I am too sleepy and so there are times that it pays the afternoon because I'm really sucked if (tired) I sleep a little and when I realize it's been almost an hour and a half or two hours of sleep. Otherwise, my day today was calm, there was little academic activity yet. This week is relaxed, because teachers also are placing and knowing their courses and students, but on Monday and the activity will be fully and completely and irreparably to Study Lords, as the course director.

0 comments:

Post a Comment