Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Brogues Rapishare

And so ended the Vagaciones


very late and I've been a little messed up with this blog, but now that they are normalized activities it will be different. End off the unfinished story of my vacation. After that impromptu measurement of our members, became a bit indifferent and try to avoid. I thought it was normal. Nobody likes to publicly declare his homosexuality and I think he had that regret later. We, my brother, we got to the pool and went. I found an insensitive attitude, too, because, again, fu he who always took the initiative and led what we did. Did not give much importance to their indifference. But sooner or later the fall again. Day and a half passed before we could talk again. Was leaving the restaurant, I scope and saw and was asked what was wrong and I answered and before a somewhat lighter step to keep my conversation. Take by the arm and frentie, looked at me and tells me you want? I say, just talk, what happened why these boar? (Annoying) for anything I say and try to wriggle out of my hand but I pushed hard and can not get rid of me. I followed him to his side and his pace. Do not get loose until you tell me which is what you get with me. He said nothing. But I went along with him, walking at the same speed he was carrying. We followed a road leading to the pool, but it was clear that the intention was not to hit the water, at least I did not intend that. Suddenly, he stopped and confronted me saying, okay, that's what you want, nothing else explain to me what happens to you, a brief explanation and I'm quiet, I said. What happens is that we did the other day was not well done, well done was clear that I said, do not see that there was a tie, since then referred to the action itself, it was clear that he felt bad so. I tried to change the comment, not to feel bad. No quiet, that there are times you do and you think you should do it and one ends later repented. But do not worry, nothing happened. And no one will know. I hope, that do not tell anyone, I would die of shame, he said. You do not have to worry, do not worry. I let my arm and let go his way. I return to the room I change clothes and headed back to the pool. There were many people and it would be pleasant to be there, soaking up the sun and letting my thoughts help me understand what this boy had in his head. I fell asleep about 10 minutes and whistles of some children woke me up and just as hot strength of the sun. I stood and without looking, no detail in anything or anyone, I dove into the water. It was refreshing and comforting to feel the freshness of produce to be there, after a strong sunstroke. I dove a few times and stay afloat, I find myself face to face with this guy other time. I understood nothing. Less than half an hour telling me that it takes me wrong and now in the place where it should be. However, I said Hello, decency and returned only to plunge; not mean it is a great swimmer, but I defend myself, lol. I went across the pool (across, not along) and I stood there with his back to the place where he was supposedly on. Suddenly underwater feel someone is touching me my parts over the bathing suit and my reaction was to retreat back and away from the edge of the pool, when I do this emerges from the left side of my stars in this history and with plenty of anger and aggressiveness while pawed, I say, and you hear him? Went crazy or what? He is looking at me and tells me I could not resist, perhaps, I said recently that what we did was wrong and now what do you do if this well done? Forgive me, but I wanted to do and do not tell me you do not like. No, I did not like, because you have taken by surprise and totally unprepared and I do not like. Thus ended the short dialogue. My position at that moment was to me the offense was eager yy if he would come to me and I could take better advantage of this situation. I quickly dived and swim to the other side and this time do not wait days to get back front and it happened. A few minutes later came and it was at my side. I made the indifferent and agitated voice for the effort I apologize. I do not answer anything and I pretend to be indifferent, then go back and touch me and I refused. What do you want? I asked between angry and upset (but willing, inside jajaj). I like you, he said. Ummm and fell ... it was what I thought. And you want to do? Whatever, he said. I do not know, I replied. Get out of here and go somewhere else, I invite you. I do not want to leave here I'm fine. To these was half erect and not know it could end this story. The I on the same side and I rose the thigh with his penis REDUR. Of course mine reacted the same way and although he retired almost immediately I could feel all the splendor of the much coveted toy. There was more to do. I had to go to see how far he could go. I asked as we go? Your tranqui, follow me and you. The water came and I followed at a safe distance, although not many people could not do things that would draw attention. He walked toward the showers are outdoors. They took a cold shower and then went into the men's toilets. All he was doing, I repeated it to keep track of it. As soon as I enter the bathroom closed the door. I opened and was there waiting for me. He said locked. Took off his bathing suit and approached to me naked. His body very well formed. More or less hairless. A penis as normal but very straight and looking up and testicles large but proportionate to the size of their penis. Fully erect. This is the first time I do this, but it's definitely attract me much and I like you too. When he had said that I embrace and started kissing me, caressing me time. I was under the pants bathroom and started sucking me, then told me to do the same with him and I started to suck. Less than 10 minutes were enough for both of us we came in abundance. After we clean, we kiss and we left there, the first and after a while I got myself. This was the first serious encounter with him. Two nights later we did himself in a room you move from an uncle who is back and that was better because for the first time I really enjoy being 69. There was no penetration or other contacts, because the truth is neither was prepared for that. But I can say I liked what I shared with him. After the vacation he went to her land to mine and I MSN and Cell are in contact. What I had not done so far, I'm doing with it, virtual sex and hot talk on the phone. It is important not to lose contact to see when we will reconvene. That was the best thing that ever happened in the beginning of the year. NN my friend, just returned to the Sunday night of your vacation and began teaching what we have not had a chance to speak. And left for the weekend is when we can find in front of the building. Tuesday classes began, and had to get up early and arrived at Cole at 7 AM. It's absurd what plays early to arrive on time. Today was not anything, just the routine of classes that we will see this year, teachers who dictate to us and an occasional peek at the new guys and old. Some even more grown up, but formaditos and others remain just made recently .. jajajaj.



0 comments:

Post a Comment