Friday, March 20, 2009

What Kind Of Hair That Lauren London Wear

A first kiss in a forest in China ...


nothing happened that day more. Short sentences and simple hints mild and harmless. The next day in the afternoon we met in the chat. We talk about the film that had happened on stage etc leg touches. But everything was left as a joke and two-way feedback. We agreed that the next day we would be in a place not too close to our homes. For me things were becoming very exciting. Meet in secret is charm. It's something that involves danger, risk and I can take the unknown land. So no problem accepting and set up time of 4 pm for our furtive meeting. So when the time was that we were on the site we had established. That afternoon I saw splendid. His broad smile and always, beautiful bright eyes. Greetings. Short words and short comments. We went to a cafe we \u200b\u200bgas. We left there and headed to a dead little traffic. In these I take the two arms and to me about it, squeezing a bit and tells me in a very loving:
O: I want a kiss from you ..
Y: You're crazy! Here's impossible! There People!
O: That does not matter
And Unto thee not, but I do. How about someone and go see these?
O: Well, they care who knows of one. Ever know that it matters now?
Y: A I do care. I do not want to know and gossiping tongues unless they're bringing stories of things we do not agree.
O: But .. We are far from the houses that are in danger?
Y: Everyone!
As I unhook me and I left before Oskar, who do not try anything to stop me. A few steps, I reached out and placed his right hand on my left shoulder and says,
O. Forgive me?
Y: Yes, but do not try again .. We both laughed and we walked. Within minutes, we reached a site that is known as the Wetland of Córdoba. It is an area protected by environmental authorities as it is a must for migratory birds coming from the south of the continent in search of better climates for procreation. We stopped, the evening was cold. Threatened rain (as always in Bogotá) and spent some time walking along the sides of a tennis court. There were two adults to exercise. And a couple played tennis. The silence was total, broken only by the thump of the ball with the sand and then with the racket. Be heard if the songs of birds and the movement of trees caused by wind and further south, they form a small forest, which is not very thick, but if you allow someone could hide in some sectors and avoid being seen. Was circumstantial arrival at the grove. I know that Oskar did not premeditated, me neither. Instinctively, we approached the forest. We were next to each other. As soon hand over the place and I did not see anyone, and surely no one saw us, walked a little faster, almost running to hide in a place wet, cold, but beautiful. Which children begin to play hide and seek. The front and I behind, or vice versa. We hid behind the trunks of trees. We just laughed. It was a new fun we had found. Different voices are not heard to ours and our laughter. Tired of running around with their shoes full of mud and leaves, we stopped under the shade of a leafy eucalyptus.
There was no other choice, was our first close and we would be allowed into an important sensory communication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment