Monday, March 9, 2009

Is Juliet Contraceptive Pill The Same As Diameter





We walked without apparent goal. It seemed that neither was very clear where we were going and what course would take our conversation.
Y: But you what you want to be finalized this appointment?
O: I wanted to know who was talking on the chat.
Y: Only that?
O: Ps ... you also know that litter plan.
Y: Ah I understand. And where are we going?
O: I have no destination. You'd like to do.
And I do not know. There is nothing planned. Also you know we can not be until late in the street or in public places because it is the problem.
O: Yes I know.
enters the race 15 to 116. And would be at 7 tonight. It was cold and was running quite breeze. We took the race 15 north. We went to the mall which is located more or less than 10 blocks from where we were. Unicentro is his name and is a good meeting place. Is huge and the number of people out there circulating, it enables the individual presence of people go unnoticed. We walked for its large pedestrian areas, without entering the heart itself. Oskar
stops and stands right in front of me. Open your shiny eyes and says,
O: I think we made very good friends ... and suddenly to something else. Among
nervous scared and excited I replied: Yes, I think. You're a special person and I really feel good on your side.
O. I have the same feeling.
I take the arms and pressed me hard, but separated. In other circumstances and other location I am able to give you a kiss on the mouth. Or just on the cheek. Honestly say, that was an emotional moment. For the first time I contemplate carefully. Her face is very expressive. His eyes sparkle, his teeth are perfect, her lips are very appealing and well delineated, without being coarse, not female. Are just right. His dark brown hair a little messed up by the wind, but natural, gel or conditioner. Its texture is thinner that thick, but feels strength in his muscles. On the trousers he wore could not assert that his front and back are good (which is described as coarse lol) but that will work for future meetings. Her dress is very casual, very well combined. The lad has style.
After that jolt, we walked next to each other. We speak when we have our inclinations, how it happened, how it happened and what happened. The homophobic remarks from his family and not as homophobic but very conservative mine. Of our brothers, our fathers, to our environment. We conclude that rather live separately. Are not very close to our homes, but belong to the same social stratum. His parents, like mine, are independent professionals, who have the same occupation and manage their time and their space in the same places. I think we both stayed perfectly aware of the most obvious aspects of our lives. Without delving much into our sexual desires. It was a comforting
meeting was very important for us individually and understand what could be a possible relationship. We exchanged phone numbers and we agreed that we would meet again in 2 or 3 days to continue in this process of mutual understanding. We said goodbye with a hug, which made me feel other new sensations and each went to his house.

Back to mine, I could out of my mind, the eyes of Oskar. Is a deep look, which has impacted me. It would seem that with their eyes inserted deep inside me and research everything. Want to read my thoughts. Want to know everything about me. Very fast and that distresses me, although I understand that is normal. One in a situation like this you want to have all the answers relating to another person. Although I am not well. I'm more cautious, more prudent, I like to go slowly, not wrong. Coming to my house, as it was Friday and my parents were not take a ride to where the ls and put classical music during a half hour or hour and doze. Then I went to sleep, hoping that good things will come next to Oskar. I wish I was not wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment