Monday, March 23, 2009

Kundli Effect In Life



I leaned into the tree. And Oskar approaches. She hugs me and puts me firmly stuck to it. I hugged him around the waist and too squeeze hard against me. We bring our faces. We look for the lips of the other and we started to kiss. He with his tongue ran my mouth. I less experienced, sucking her lower lip. The did it with my superior. As our hands caressed the other's back. My body felt tremors deep. I felt my skin prickle and my legs were shaking. By contrast perceived, Oskar was safer than I did. I will not deny that I was discovering something totally new for me was the complete awakening of my senses. We together, united, my eyes closed, Oskar too. No need to talk. We started the trip estragaláctico most important of our lives. The tree had been down and we delivered to our enjoyment, we had not noticed the event. Oskar began to slide his hand, trying to find a way to find an open path to caress. I instantly removed from the shirt from behind and achieves direct contact with my skin. And released from the T-shirt out the other side and also with the two warm hands, begins simultaneously caress my back. For me put my hand on her neck and I petted. I have it the other resting on his back. The feeling is mutual. We noticed, by the movement of our bodies, we're excited. I put my leg between the legs of Oskar and started a movement that feeds more our excitement. No need to touch, no need to take only a slight movement and we are reaching mutual glory, complete ecstasy. In those 20 minutes were as you enjoy and believe me, as I had never enjoyed anything. I did not think that these pleasures were so exquisite and unless Oskar would be the first person to give me this fantastic opportunity to awaken fully to the world of shared taste. Upon completion, we fix the clothes and messy hair and leave the place in the same place we entered. Still the same people at the park. Oskar is always by my side. And I was happy because I knew how much fun it can be the company of someone, who want to start. I began to experience new things. To discover other and understand the joy of love. We said goodbye and stayed to talk on the phone later.
I came to my house and did my homework. But the overwrought betrayed that something had happened. I felt good in anything. Everything was quiet when at 8 and 30 pm Oskar spoke again. Is a person I like, I like. I feel good about it. I understand and I are teaching to discover what my age was not found and maybe gives me peace, it apparently is honest with me and I appreciate that very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment