Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ppsh Drum Mag For Sale

Girl Threatens to Kill a Cat Unless Miley Cyrus Reopen your Account twitter



Miley Cyrus has angered many people by the end of your Twitter account. One fan has threatened to kill their cat Fuzzy [and cooking / eating, is legal in your country], unless Miley reopen the account on 16 November 2009from the website of the girl: Let me clarify: This is NOT is a joke or a hoax. I'm not joking, although some choose to interpret it that way. Cook a cat is not illegal in my country in fact it is part of our culture. I'm not asking for money or other benefits. Fuzzy is my cat and I will not entertain any offer to sell or deliver to another person. If Miley does not Tweet again, this will happen, and I'm as serious as a heart attack. To help his assassination Fuzzy: Fuzzy life hangs by a thread and terminate if not achieve my goal. Ultimately, Miley is the only one who has the power to save Fuzzy. The most important thing is to make sure Miley knows this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment