Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Order Baci Chocolates

Selena Gomez: "Demi was hard to be without in Puerto Rico "


Selena Gomez shows all his charm on the cover Spring 2009 issue of Brazilian Atrevidinha. Scans of the magazine


On when he knew it was going to shoot a film Wizards ... "At first I thought it was a joke. I was in the building Disney and found out we were going to make a movie. I also knew that we were shooting in Puerto Rico and was so excited! "About being in Puerto Rico without your BFF, Demi Lovato:" It was not the same without Demi, so I was not too happy at first. But in the end, it was fun, as was the entire cast of "Wizards." On what he thinks of the film: "This movie has more action and have done some stunts. I remember after the last day of shooting, I could not imagine that working so hard on this film. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment