Monday, February 7, 2011

Can You Buy A Birthday Cake With Snap At Heb?

Even there, provided that remote possibility.


thought not to be there. In other words, it found that it in the library, or in the video, it even found him on his grandmother's house. But that is not, finally, what would he do in a fucking broom? It was unlikely that it would also find there. Absurd. There was not a remote possibility.

was wrong, of course, he tended to make mistakes often.

- What the hell are you doing in the closet? Indignant when asked, closing the door and turned, had been in there, sitting on a bucket upside down and with his ever-present cigarette in his ear.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Sounds like a trick question," said Benji, as he removed the cigar from his ear and stroked with her fingers.

"It's Ben, not Benji said with a tone of irritation. I was tired of seeing him everywhere like a shadow lurking .- Are you following me, perhaps?

- follow you, Benji? "Answered sorna." I was here before you and, anyway, why the fuck would I follow you?

"I do not know, you tell me, Ben left his back against at the door and crossed his arms over breast. "You're in all the places I go, and I put on my nerves. And this, meet in a damn closet, is now the height of ridiculousness.

"I told you I was here before you. If anything, you're the one who follows me-Ben snorted between indignant and incredulous. How could accuse him of following?

"Fuck you, Max.

Max deliberately ignored the comment, lit a cigarette and took a deep puff, leaving after the smoke escape slowly between her lips, eyes closed peacefully. Ben looked a little sulky, a bit fascinated by soft, slow movements of the other. Max could be so maddeningly sensual, often felt that Ben wanted to punch him.

- And you, what you do on a broom?

The question caught him by surprise. Ben shook his head, out of the limbo in which he had fallen and looked angrily into the dark.

-I hide from Julie-clarified-not that I usually hide it ...

"I said a skeptical Max. Ben frowned lips, angry with himself for not having left the broom to see that he was busy, annoyed with Max for being so stupid and so observant, and upset with Julie for wanting him to play wii sports.

"You do not have answered me," he said, trying not to think about what was becoming an uncomfortable situation. The two within a fairly small space, the two exchanged glances full of sexual tension .

"The broom I find very cute, her lips stretched into a smile pretentious. Ben raised an eyebrow, and turned his face when the eyes of Max was too intense. Max got up from bucket and came to him with a cigarette dangling from his lips and smoke rising in a spiral toward the ceiling. Ben felt with him, so close I could feel his breath hitting the cuello. "If we find another day, in one of those fortuitous occasions that destiny gives us, perhaps to tell you that smoking in a closet.

Max pulled the door handle and Ben departed, leaving the room leaving him dazed and standing by a mixture of snuff and that smell another scent, masculine and exhilarating, which undoubtedly belonged to Max.

0 comments:

Post a Comment