Monday, January 24, 2011

Chocolathow Many Calories

of satanic rituals with chickens

"You're going to fall, she

Cassie turns startled, thought he was alone in that place.
The boy is sitting in a corner with his back against the opposite wall. The shadow of the building makes it difficult to distinguish, however, she sees him.
is the new kid in town, that they say is a criminal, that their parents could tolerate and their antics and that people were exiled away from the hand of God. Nicole says her sister had been in a reformatory. Cassie can not see his appearance because of the darkness of the corner, yet she knows how he is, it never takes his eyes off when the boy walks through the village. Neither she nor anyone in reality. In a place as small as it was that people, someone like him did not go unnoticed.
is tall and dark hair, Cassie recalls that has many tattoos and several pircing.

-Get off at once will you? Repeats, fixing her blue eyes, although that Cassie can not see.
"But I do not want to lose.

again resume their game of balance on the wall around the roof. It is the tallest building in town, but still no more than two floors, she has always liked the heights and the people that's all the excitement that can obtain. Make balancing on the wall, at the risk of grass affixed to the ground.

I do not care what you want, brat, "he says, with a peevish tone," If you fall say that I pushed. Everyone here thinks I'm some kind of abuser of kittens. Or something.
- And do not you?
-No. Get out.
"No," mimics, with a smile. If I fall from here, as much I shall leave a couple of bones. I can say you are innocent.
-Ja, of course. -Ironic. And your parents will think you've fallen madly in boy bad as I passed all self-righteous, and believe you are trying to protect me. I denounce and people will go crazy, because it is likely that nothing happened so exciting for millions of years in this place, began to invent things, motivated, such as "I stole the satanic sacrificial chickens and made them" and clear , my parents, I think they are capable of anything just because I have a ring in the eyebrow, believe that telling the truth and I surrender to the cops and I locked in a reformatory horrible, and when she reaches the age of majority, go to prison inmates and veterans there will make me his bitch because I'm new flesh. "And you know what? I like my ass as is, "he adds. All this will weigh on your conscience the rest of your life.

Cassie blinks a few times before bursting into laughter.

"How dramatic.
"It could happen.

Cassie nods, solemn, and down the wall.

"True," replies could ocurrir. and sits on the floor, on the wall opposite him. Face to face "My neighbor has stolen two chickens and Nicole, my sister says you're a vandal because wearing studs. I wanted to report you, but I persuaded her.

The boy is silent, not knowing if you're making fun of him, or conversely, is trying to joke and be funny. He looks and realizes that she too is looking, with blond eyebrows raised and a knowing smile. Decides that, after all, that town is not so bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment